Our rockwool, glasswool sandwich panel production line consists of a large array of advanced equipment, such as the uncoiler with coil feeding car, roll forming machine, caterpillar laminating machine, cut-to-length band saw, the stacker and packing machine, etc.
Besides, microcomputer controlled length and quantity counting device and onsite communication bus are also adopted, thus realizing continuous automated control and production. By virtue of easy operation and reliable performance, this machine is ideal for sandwich panel production.
A. Uncoiling system
B. Roll forming system
C. Preheating room
D. PU glue adhesive system
E. Double belt conveyer
F. Cutting machine
G. Stacking system
H. Packing system
I. Mineral wool cutting&feeding system
J. Mineral wool cutting&feeding system (Trapezoid)
This rockwool (mineral wool), glasswool sandwich panel production line is an upgraded generation machine, improved from original rockwool and EPS sandwich panel production line. It stands out from masses of rivals because of following marvelous advantages:
1. High efficiency
This metal surface mineral wool sandwich panel machine improves production efficiency by 2 times, and crew size is reduced by half. Compared with PRL-6-SA series production line needing 13 operators, this rockwool, glasswool sandwich panel production line only requires 6 operators, thus saving labor cost for manufacturers.
2. High cost performance
This versatile building material manufacturing equipment enables to produce various types of sandwich panels, such as the rock wool type, glass wool type, flat type, hidden type, the corrugated type, etc. Yet, it is sold at an extremely low price. Hence, this is the best chance for you to reduce production cost.
The final products produced by our mineral wool, glasswool sandwich panel production line are widely applied to roof, wall and other fields. The maximum panel thickness can reach up to 300mm, and tailored panel types are available. In short, this line enjoys larger throughput.
Rock Wool Sandwich Panel Show
1. Rock wool sandwich panel for wall
2. Rock wool sandwich panel for roof
1. Our rockwool (mineral wool), glasswool sandwich panel production line adapts to both flat-topped and steep-topped workshops. Height of workshop cornice should be more than 7m.
2. Effective width of workshop: ≥18m
3. Effective length of workshop: ≥100m
4. The workshop should be outfitted with two sets of travelling crane, hoisting capacity of which are respectively more than 5 tons.
5. To better facilitate glasswool sandwich panel production, flat cement floor is necessary. Equipment foundation should be constructed in compliance with attached drawing, and completed before equipment arrival. Besides, pipeline trench should be prepared.
6. Compressed air source: 1-2m3/min., 0.7MPa
7. Sound lighting facilities reaching corresponding luminance standard, as well as ventilating and dedusting devices are required.
1. General power switch with sufficient capacity should be installed before the rockwool, glasswool sandwich panel production line is powered. This switch should be capable of cutting off all power sources, and it cannot be applied to other machines. In addition, installation position should be easily approached.
2. 380/220V voltage is suitable for our sandwich panel machine. Voltage fluctuation is within ±10% for overlarge voltage fluctuation may cause machine malfunction.
3. Three-phase five-wire power supply system is well suited for our rockwool, glasswool sandwich panel production line. Meanwhile, neutral wire and ground wire should be separated, and ground resistance should be less than 4Ω. Or, iterative earthing is required.
1. The building material production equipment should be installed within working range of travelling crane.
2. Bridge-type double-track travelling crane can be used, stroke of which is not less than 90m. You can refer to equipment layout chart for details.
3. One-time hoisting weight of the travelling crane should be more than 10,000kg.
4. Hoisting height (from hoisting hook bottom to bottom surface of equipment) is not less than 5m.
To safely maintain daily production, 6-8 operators per shift are needed, including 2-3 operators responsible for key process during sandwich panel production.
Warranty and Debugging
1. Our rockwool, glasswool sandwich panel production line is provided with one year warranty since debugging is completed.
2. YONGMING also offers long-term maintenance service.
3. Mechanically structured and mechanical transmission parts are within our warranty range. Yet, we are not responsible for parts damaged by misuse.
4. We provide charge-free machine debugging and relevant training.