Our PU and mineral wool sandwich panel production line is mainly composed of uncoiler with coil feeding car, roll forming machine, caterpillar laminating machine, cut-to-length band saw, stacker and packing machine, etc. It also makes use of microcomputer controlled length and quantity counting device and onsite communication bus, allowing for reliable production and convenient operation. It is undoubtedly a perfect metal surface PU and rock wool sandwich panel machine.
A. Uncoiling system
B. Roll forming system
C. Preheating room
D. PU foam dispensing system/PU glue adhesive system
E. Double belt conveyer
F. Cutting machine
G. Stacking system
H. Packing system
I. Mineral wool cutting&feeding system
J. Mineral wool cutting&feeding system (Trapezoid)
If you are looking for the manufacturer of PU and rockwool (mineral wool) sandwich panel production line, YONGMING is always at your service.
YONGMING takes pride in manufacturing and selling sandwich panel machinery for 16 years, and our products have been highly praised by customers from Russia, Spain, Italy and other countries.
To cater for great market demand, we developed this PU and mineral wool sandwich panel production line in 2012 through applying special crafts. Different from common machines, our line boasts high automaticity and enables to produce sandwich panel of 300mm thick and with excellent heat insulation effect.
In contrast, the line manufactured by competitors from European countries only can produce panel of 150mm thick. Hence, it is apparent that YONGMING has absolute predominance in this industry, and our PU and rockwool sandwich panel production line is more preferred by countries located in low-temperature regions, such as Russia, Finland, etc. In addition, it brings you high production efficiency which is 3 times more than common lines, thus saving production time and cost for you. For large-scale manufacturers, this machine is strongly recommended.
This building material manufacturing equipment accommodates 3 types of work flow as below:
1. Liquid PU is poured between top and bottom steel sheets, and PU foaming takes place when the liquid PU is processed by PU foaming system and caterpillar laminating machine. Finally, solidified steel sheets are cut by cut-to-length band saw.
2. Rock wool or mineral wool is padded between top and bottom steel sheets by our PU and rockwool sandwich panel production line. After glue coating and laminating, core material is adhered to steel sheets. Finally, sandwich panel with required size is obtained after cutting and solidifying.
3. After padding top and bottom steel sheets with rock wool or mineral wool, glue coating, PU foaming and laminating are performed by sandwich panel line. Then, cut-to-length band saw is used to cut solidified steel sheets.
1. Running speed: 0-8m/min. (stepless variable-frequency speed regulation)
2. Overall dimension: 110m×16m×6.5m (customizable)
3. Installed power: 350KW
4. Production capacity:
a. Theoretical production capacity: 360m2 (M=KTV=1×60×6=360m2, 1000mm wide, 50mm thick)
b. Actual production capacity per hour depends on PU pouring volume as well as PU foaming and solidifying time. Generally, the production capacity of our PU and rockwool sandwich panel production line is 2-6m per minute.
1. Our PU and rockwool sandwich panel production line accommodates flat-topped and steep-topped workshops, and height of workshop cornice should be more than 7m.
2. Effective width of workshop: ≥18m
3. Effective length of workshop: ≥120m
4. Two sets of travelling crane should be equipped, and hoisting weight for each one is more than 5 tons.
5. The workshop should be constructed with flat cement floor, and equipment foundation should be completed according to attached drawing and before arrival of sandwich panel production line. Meanwhile, pipeline trench is required.
6. Compressed air source: 1-2m3/min., 0.7MPa
1. Before power supply, general power switch with sufficient capacity should be installed, which can reliably cut off all power sources. Besides, this power switch cannot be used by other machines except building material production equipment, and it should be installed at places convenient for operation.
2. Power supply: 380/220V, 50Hz
3. Voltage fluctuation is within ±10%, and overlarge voltage fluctuation may result in malfunction of PU and rockwool sandwich panel production line.
4. Our PU and rockwool sandwich panel production line adapts to three-phase five-wire power supply system. Neutral wire and ground wire should be separated, and ground resistance is less than 4Ω. Otherwise, iterative earthing should be performed.
1. The mineral wool sandwich panel production line should be installed within working range of travelling crane.
2. Bridge-type travelling crane is serviceable, stroke of which is not less than 120m. Please see equipment layout chart for specific location.
3. The travelling crane is required with one-time hoisting weight of more than 10,000kg, and hoisting height (from hoisting hook bottom to bottom surface of equipment) is not less than 5m.
6-8 operators are needed per shift to safeguard daily production, including 2-3 operators charging of key process.