F. Band saw cutter
G. Cooling system
H. Automatic stacking machine
I. Packing machine
The PU sandwich panel production line incorporates uncoiler with coil feeding car, cut-to-length band saw, caterpillar laminating machine, roll forming machine, work platform for roll former, conveyor rack, steel pre-heating room, high-pressure mixing and pouring device for two-component PU, hydraulic lifting device, stacker, packing machine, and other configurations.
Currently, there are only 4 countries capable of producing PU sandwich panel production line in the world. Compared with competitors from Italy, German and South Korea, our color steel sandwich panel production line boasts dominant superiorities. Backed up by low manpower cost, strong R&D team, sufficient capital support, and large production scale, we can help you save more expenditures and budgets during PU sandwich panel production for the unit cost of our equipment is lower. Besides, under attentive maintenance, our machine can be used as long as more than 6 years.
Our PU sandwich panel production line is fabricated in line with present development trend of heat insulated metal panel on the international and domestic markets. It can produce flat panel, hidden-type corrugated panel or tailored corrugated panel.
By adopting microcomputer controlled length and quantity counting device as well as field bus communication technology, continuous automation is realized, and operation is more convenient and reliable. There is no doubt that this line is the optimal equipment for metal surface sandwich panel production.
1. Production speed of our PU sandwich panel production line: 0-8m/min. (Stepless variable frequency speed regulation is available.)
2. Overall dimension: 128m×18m×6.5m (This dimension excludes cooling system, and specific dimension is customizable.)
3. Installed power: About 350KW
4. Weight: About 200T
5. Maximum theoretical capacity: About 500m2/h
PU Sandwich Panel Introduction
The PU sandwich panel manufactured by our PU sandwich panel production line is new-generation versatile building and decoration material. It comes with a multitude of merits, such as heat preservation, light weight, high strength, excellent watertightness, decorative beauty, short construction time, large load bearing capacity, etc. Thus, it can be applied to industrial and public buildings as workshop, supermarket, warehouse, large-span house, refrigeration house, makeshift house, clean room, air conditioning room and other places.
You will feel surprised that the weight of PU sandwich panel is only one fortieth or one sixtieth of the weight of common brick material. Hence, this panel is indeed ideal building mate.Specifications of Panel Produced by Corrugated Panel Production Line
|Note: Maximum thickness of roof panel is 150mm, and other specifications can be determined through negotiation. (Please see details on panel drawing).|
1. Our PU sandwich panel production line can be placed in both flat-topped and steep-topped workshops, and height of workshop cornice should be more than 7m.
2. Effective width of workshop: ≥15m
3. Effective length of workshop: >140m
4. The workshop should be equipped with two sets of travelling crane, hoisting capacity of which is respectively more than 5T.
5. In addition to flat cement floor, equipment foundation constructed in accordance with attached drawing is also required, and construction should be finished before arrival of sandwich panel production equipment. Besides, pipeline trench should be prepared.
6. Compressed air source of 1-2m3/min. and 0.7MPa is required.
1. General power switch is installed before power supply. It should come with sufficient power capacity and can reliably cut off all power sources. Please install it at place convenient for operation, and do not apply it to other equipment except for PU sandwich panel production line.
2. Supply voltage meets corresponding requirement (380/220V), and mains voltage fluctuation is within ±10% for overlarge voltage fluctuation may lead to equipment malfunction.
3. Three-phase five-wire power supply system is fit for PU sandwich panel production. Please make sure that neutral wire and ground wire are separated, and ground resistance is less than 4Ω. If not, iterative earthing is required.
1. Our PU sandwich panel production line must be installed within working range of travelling crane.
2. Stroke of bridge-type travelling crane is not less than 120m. Please see equipment layout chart for specific location.
3. One-time hoisting weight of the adopted travelling crane should be more than 5000kg, and hoisting height (from hoisting hook bottom to bottom surface of equipment) is not less than 5m.