E. Laminating Machine
F. Band saw cutter
Proudly serving customers since 1997, Yongming Machinery is born of Chinese market demand on rockwool and EPS sandwich panel. From then on, our rockwool (mineral wool) and EPS sandwich panel production line had been successfully exported to international markets, covering Russia, middle East and European countries and regions.
Prominent cost performance contributes to boom of Yongming. We own affluent manpower, powerful R&D competency, and large production scale, all of which makes for low cost. Moreover, our mineral wool sandwich panel line comes with long service life of more than 5 years as well as high and reliable production efficiency.
Till now, the third generation of rockwool and EPS sandwich panel production line has been launched on the market. Through years of actual operation and usage, we constantly absorb requirements of customers to make this EPS sandwich panel and mineral wool production line more perfect.
Based on construction demand, this rockwool and EPS sandwich panel production line can cut panels of different lengths, and make rock wool, glass wool roof panel, jack panel and various kinds of sandwich panels. The panel it produces comes with high precision, and meets GB/T23932-2009 standard.
Generally, this building material manufacturing equipment is composed of uncoiler, roll forming machine, feeder, laminating machine, cut-to-length band saw, transmission rack, and other equipment. It also adopts fixed-length counting device, thus realizing continuous automatic control of entire machine set. You will be surprised by its reliable performance and operating convenience.
1. The roll forming machine for corrugated roof panel, used by our mineral wool and EPS sandwich panel production line, employs gear reducer working under 5.5KW power. Consequently, direct production speed of this roll forming machine is 5.5m/min. After adopting stepless frequency conversion technology, production speed is optionally adjustable.
2. Laminating machine also adopts gear reducer working under 2.2KW power. The direct production speed of this machine is 6m/min., and adjustable due to stepless frequency converter.
3. Usually, speed for producing EPS sandwich panel ranges from 2.5m to 6m per minute, which is relatively lower for producing rock wool and glass wool panel (1.5m to 3m per minute).
4. The entire mineral wool and EPS sandwich panel production line is controlled by synchronous motor controller, and available with stepless speed regulation and digital display.
Sandwich Panel Introduction
Sandwich panel is new-type multi-purpose building material, ideal for construction and decoration. Our rockwool and EPS sandwich panel production line mainly produces two types of sandwich panel. One type is applied to roof, and the other is applied to wall. These materials possess multiple superiorities, such as heat preservation, fire prevention and decorative beauty.
As a result of high strength, strong sense of beauty, simple construction and short construction time, the sandwich panel enjoys much wider application scope. It is applicable for plants, supermarkets, large-scale warehouses, long-span roofs, makeshift houses, and also well suited for refrigeration houses, clean rooms, air conditioning rooms, communication base stations, and many other places.
1. Both flat-topped and steep-roofed workshops are serviceable on condition that the cornice height of workshops is more that 5m.
2. Effective width of workshop is not less than 8m.
3. Effective length of workshop is greater than 60m.
4. Flat cement floor is required. Equipment foundation should be constructed strictly according to attached drawing, and construction must be completed before equipment arrival.
5. Location selection of circuit outlet should be proper and reasonable, and general electric brake and essential power supplying facilities should be installed inside workshop. Our rockwool (mineral wool) and EPS sandwich panel production line suits 380V power and five-wire system, and gross installed capacity of entire machine set is 65KW.
6. Compressed air source unit of 0.4-0.6m/min. and 0.7MPa is available.
7. Lighting facilities are required, meeting corresponding luminance requirement.
8. The workshop for rockwool sandwich panel line should be constructed with good ventilation conditions.
1. General power switch should be installed before our rockwool and EPS sandwich panel production line is powered on. The power switch should possess sufficient capacity and can reliably cut off all power sources. Besides, this power switch cannot be applied to other machines except laminating machine, and it should be installed at places convenient for operation.
2. Voltage of feed circuit should meet corresponding requirements. Mains voltage fluctuation range reaches ±10%, and overlarge voltage fluctuation may cause abnormal operation of sandwich panel machinery.
3. Our rockwool and EPS sandwich panel production line suits three-phase five-wire power supply system. Neutral wire and ground wire are always separated, and ground resistance should be less than 4Ω. Otherwise, iterative earthing should be performed.
1. Floor-type or bridge-type double-track travelling crane is serviceable, and the production line for sandwich panels should be assembled within the working range of travelling crane.
2. For single-track suspended-type travelling crane, the center deviation of guide track should not be more than ±10mm, and the stroke of travelling crane should not be less than 20m. Please see layout chart for detailed installation location.
3. No matter which kind of travelling crane is used, one-time hoisting weight should be more than 5000kg.
Staff and Tool
1. 12 operators are required to guarantee daily production, among which 2 to 3 are in charge of critical process.
2. To ensure normal debugging and maintenance, following common tools should be equipped:
|1||300mm stainless steel angle square||2||6||10′ straight and cross screwdrivers||1 for each|
|2||300mm stainless steel rule||2||7||10′ wire cutter||1|
|3||1-2lb hammer||2||8||8′ smooth half-round file||1|
|4||8′, 12′ spanner wrench||1 for each||9||Junior hacksaw||1|
|5||6′ straight and cross screwdrivers||1 for each||10|
1. Metal panel: 300MPa
2. Width: 1200+5mm/1000+2mm
3. Thickness: 0.5-0.6mm
4. Length and weight of each coil of panel: 1600mm, 5T
5. Diameter of coil core: φ508mm
1. Our rockwool and EPS sandwich panel production line is applicable for EPS, glass wool and mineral wool panels.
2. Density of EPS panel should not be less than 18kg/m.
3. Non-straightness of each panel side: ≤1mm/m
4. Radian of each panel side: ≤3mm/m
5. Length of single piece of EPS panel: >3m
6. Denivellation of single piece of EPS panel: ≤1.5mm/m
7. The adopted EPS panel should be flame-retardant and self-extinguished, oxygen index of which should be more than 30. Besides, it should conform to GB10801 standard.
8. Density of rock wool sandwich panel: >100kg/m3
9. Density of glass wool sandwich panel: >60kg/m3
10. Material and specifications should comply with GB/T23932-2009 standard.